IGCS Accepting Applications for 2022-2026 Council Positions
IGCS is seeking committed members to apply for leadership positions to help guide the Society’s strategic direction and help work towards our mission of uniting the globe in the fight against gynecologic cancer.
Open Council Positions in 2022
- President Elect (from Europe, Africa or the Middle East, based on rotation)
- Vice President (global region unspecified)
- Secretary Treasurer Elect (global region unspecified)
- Five Council Members
- Gynecologic Oncologist practicing in Central or South America or the Caribbean
- Gynecologic Oncologist practicing in Africa or the Middle East
- Gynecologic Oncologist practicing in Asia or Oceania
- Gynecologic Oncologist practicing in Europe
- Medical Oncologist (global region unspecified)
If you are interested in serving on the Council, please complete this application form and submit it here with your digital photograph and recent CV. If you know someone whom you feel should serve, please encourage them to apply. Recommendation letters are not required and will not be reviewed by the Nominating Committee.
The deadline to apply is Sunday, February 20, 2020.
All active (non-Senior) Members are eligible to apply for council service, including Strategic Alliance Partners. If you are considering applying, please check that your IGCS Membership is current and that you have renewed for 2022.
Review complete information about the open positions and the nominations and election process here.
If you have any questions about the process, please do not hesitate to contact our CEO, Mary Eiken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Nominating Committee Roster
Chair/Past President: Roberto Angioli (Italy)
Current President: Robert Coleman (USA)
President Elect: Keiichi Fujiwara (Japan)*
Alexander Popov (Russia)
Muhieddine Seoud (United Arab Emirates)
Vanna Zanagnolo (Italy)
*The President-Elect only sits on the committee to observe the process and will not vote or provide commentary regarding candidates or the final slate.