Login to the IGCS Education Portal to access new resources recently uploaded in the Pathology Corner:
- WHO Classifications of Female Genital Tumors – 5th Edition Update
- Download comprehensive summaries of the 5th edition update of the WHO Blue Books created by members of the IGCS Pathology Work Group for cervix, ovary, uterine, vulvar, and vaginal cancers.
- Literature Highlights: Four new articles have been uploaded in addition to the summaries of papers from ISGyP’s Endometrial Carcinoma Project published in the International Journal of Gynecological Pathology.
- Uterine Endometrial Stromal Tumors with Limited Infiltration: First Report of a Case Series Indicating Potential for Malignant Behavior
- Practical Guidance for Measuring and Reporting Surgical Margins in Vulvar Cancer
- Molecular Subtypes of Clear Cell Carcinoma if the Endometrium: Opportunities for Prognostic and Predictive Stratification
- Mismatch Repair Deficiency and Prognostic Significance in Patients with Low-Risk Endometrioid Endometrial Cancers
- Interesting Cases: Two case reviews are now available with images and descriptions diagnosing:
- Struma Ovarii
- Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma Arising in Mature Cystic Teratoma
While you are exploring the Pathology Corner, make sure to view the educational lectures, download the terms & definitions of commonly used IHC stains in gynecologic oncology and please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your pathology-related questions to the IGCS Pathology Work Group members.
Under the direction of Anna Plotkin, Pathology Work Group Lead, and with significant contributions from our Strategic Alliance Partner Members at the International Society of Gynecological Pathologists (ISGyP), the corner was created to streamline pathology related education curated specifically for gynecologic oncologists. We would like to acknowledge and express gratitude to our work group members for their efforts: Anna Plotkin, Work Group Lead (Canada), Blake Gilks (Canada), Siobhan O’Connor (USA), Joseph Rabban (USA), Adrian Suarez (USA), Gulisa Turashvili (Canada), and Rachael van der Griend (New Zealand) and all the contributors who have agreed to share content.
We hope you enjoy the new educational content in the Pathology Corner of the IGCS Member Education Portal!