Four new Education Exchange videos related to endometrial cancer have been uploaded to the IGCS Education Portal:
- Dr. Walter Gotlieb expands on the topic: How Might Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection Change The Outcome For Endometrial Cancer?
- Dr. Remi Nout discusses his abstract presented at IGCS 2016: Vaginal Brachytherapy Versus External Beam Pelvic Radiotherapy For High-Intermediate Risk Endometrial Cancer: Long Term Results Of The Randomized Portec-2 Trial
- Dr. Andreas Obermair discusses his abstract presented at IGCS 2016: Disease-Free And Overall-Survival After Total Laparoscopy Versus Open Abdominal Hysterectomy For Early Stage Endometrial Cancer: Results From The LACE Trial
- Dr. Pamela Soliman discusses her abstract presented at IGCS 2016: Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping Accurately Identifies Positive Nodes In Women With High Risk Endometrial Cancer: A Prospective Validation Trial
Education Portal Navigation Tutorial
This brief video will show you the step-by-step navigation to access the IGCS Education Portal to find the above Education Exchange video clips and much more!
- Webcasts from the 2016 and 2014 Biennial Meetings
- Surgical videos that were playing in the exhibit hall during the 2016 Biennial Meeting
- Education Exchange videos
- Blogs written by members of the committee providing commentary on articles published in the International Journal of Gynecological Cancers