The Gynecologic Cancer InterGroup (GCIG), Cervix Cancer Research Network (CCRN) is announcing a call for proposals to support small research initiatives which are aimed to improve the outcomes for women with cervical cancer in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) where the disease is a burden and where national research groups are not yet established.
Visit the GCIG website, gcigtrials.org for the latest information.
- The award amount will be up to $5000 USD.
- Candidates affiliated with a CCRN site will be given priority.
- Any successful candidate, if not already affiliated with a CCRN site, will be expected to have their site join CCRN by completing the CCRN pre-qualifying questionnaire (PQQ).
- candidates will be clinicians in LMIC’s, who treat women with cervical cancer;
- the research proposals will be assessed and approved by the CCRN Executive Committee;
- all research proposals related to the management of women with cervical cancer will be considered and include (but not exclusive to):
– Retrospective analysis
– Prospective studies
– Translational research
– Quality of Life research
– Palliative care
– Radiation quality assurance
- the candidate is expected to publish the results of the research funded by this grant
Applicant Contact Information:
- Please attach research proposal, budget and cv of principle investigator
- Include evidence of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training.
- For those unfamiliar with GCP, we will provide links for online training platforms.
Submit application to:
Katherine Bennett, GCIG-CCRN Operations Manager, +1 613 539-6456