Thank you for being a valued member of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society. On behalf of the IGCS leadership, we want to thank you in advance for renewing your commitment to our mission by renewing your IGCS membership for 2022.
As a core principle, the concept of global health equity is embedded in the IGCS mission and is reflected in the breadth of our membership and the design and implementation of our programs. With over 3,000 members from low-, middle-, and high-income countries around the globe, IGCS has purposefully developed an inclusive membership framework that encourages interaction and growth across diverse social, political, and health care systems.
By renewing your membership, you are supporting and indicating that our programmatic mission to deliver education and training and spread public awareness of gynecologic cancers worldwide resonates with you.
2022 IGCS Membership Benefits Include:
- Year-round education planned by the IGCS Education Committee
- Surgical Education
- Pathology Corner
- Radiation Oncology Education (new in 2022)
- Breast Disease Education (new in 2022)
- Palliative Care Certificate Program (Preinvasive Cervix Disease and Nursing coming soon)
- Collaborative initiatives with industry that provide clinical applications of current data from clinical trials
- Online subscription to the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer
- Reduced rates to the 2022 IGCS Annual Global Meeting in New York
- Professional development opportunities for young clinicians and researchers joining the Early Career Research & Publications Network
- International Mentor positions and opportunities to contribute to IGCS’s educational programs
- Voting rights and eligibility for volunteer leadership positions (Council elections to be held in 2022)
- Access to the online member community (Social Link) and directory, connecting you to IGCS members around the world
- Discounted subscription to Wolters Kluwer UpToDate® (coming in 2022)
- Access to AAGL’s SurgeryU with over 1200 surgical videos to educate gynecologic surgeons of all levels on minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- Advocacy network and programming for survivor-patients and caregivers.
- If you do not remember your password, you can click the "lost password" link on the sign-in page or email us for help.
- The preferred method of payment is online by credit card. However, if you need to pay your dues in a different payment form or require additional documentation, please email email@example.com.
- Renew your membership for 1, 2, or 3 years and receive a discount when you chose to renew for multiple years.
- Please make sure to review your contact information before you submit your payment.
Mary Eiken, MS
Robert Coleman, MD