The IGCS Visiting Faculty Program allows the society to partner with local gynecologic oncology organizations in regions all over the world to stimulate the exchange of knowledge and ideas in the field. IGCS, provides visiting faculty members to present state-of-the-art educational sessions in forums that may include lectures, debates and tumor boards.
Organizations interested in partnering with the IGCS to have visiting faculty members participate in their local meeting are encouraged to contact IGCS Chief Executive Officer, Mary Eiken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Meetings with IGCS Visiting Faculty
Congresso Internacional De Ginecologia Oncologica
IGCS Visiting Faculty:
- Roberto Angioli, University Campus Bio Medico, Italy
- Robert Coleman, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Thomas Herzog, University Of Cincinnati Cancer Institute, USA
- Bradley Monk, University of Arizona Cancer Center at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, USA
Description: The Congresso Internacional De Ginecologia Oncologica is designed to bring experienced professionals and authorities in gynecologic oncology gynecology to contribute in highly relevant and current topics.The highlights of the scientific program are: Endometrial Carcinoma, Uterine and Vulvar Cervical Cancer, Advanced Ovarian Cancer, and discussion of clinical cases and session firing. The congress also features parallel courses and Meet the Professor.
FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics
International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics
October 14-19, 2018
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
IGCS Visiting Faculty:
- Kathleen Schmeler, University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Georgia Fontes Cintra, Barretos Cancer Hospital, Brazil
- Julio Lau, Universidad San Carlos de Guatemala, Guatemala
- Erik Estrada, Universidad San Carlos de Guatemala, Guatemala
- Mila Salcedo, UFCSPA/Irmandade Santa Casa De Misericordia De Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Gustavo Focci, Brazil
Description: The FIGO World Congress is the only meeting related to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology that addresses during a full week all aspects of women’s health in the world. The scientific program will cover cutting edge topics in daily practice, the most recent development and management of the rapidly evolving health care requirements, as well as the crucial challenges concerning low resource countries.
View list of Past Regional Meetings, Joint Symposia & Collaborative Meetings
View photo gallery of Regional Meetings, Joint Symposia & Collaborative Meetings