Our Global Network
Our mission is to create and sustain a broad Network of organizations and individuals that work collaboratively—in sisterhood—“to enhance the care of women with gynecologic cancers worldwide,” with the core value that every woman under every circumstance deserves and must receive the best possible quality of care and quality of live, resulting in best outcomes.
In concert with the IGCS Global Health Equity position, the Network is established with “the clear understanding that prompting, promoting, and inspiring maximum achievable health outcomes for every girl and woman (and thus every community)—wherever and under whatever circumstance she might live—are fundamental to the social justice and human rights imperative of global health equity.”
IGCS and Globe-athon to End Women's Cancers have merged to form the International Gynecologic Cancer Advocacy Network. Expect to see changes on both the IGCS and Globe-athon websites and social media accounts in the coming months as we review and organize content.
- January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month: Download our Social Media Toolkit
- IGCS and Globe-athon to End Women's Cancers Join Forces
- 2021 Virtual Advocacy Survivor-Caregiver Summit: Connected & Empowered
- IGCS Global Health Equity Statement
- IGCS Global Patient Perspectives Roundtable Series
- Want to stay up to date with the IGCS Network? Sign up for our Advocacy Email List to stay in the know.