A Global Network
We are uniting a Global Network of independent organizations and individuals in the fight against gynecologic cancer.
- IGCS and Globe-athon to End Women's Cancers Join Forces
- 2021 Virtual Advocacy Survivor-Caregiver Summit: Connected & Empowered
- IGCS Global Health Equity Statement
- IGCS Global Patient Perspectives Roundtable Series
- Want to stay up to date with the IGCS Network? Sign up for our Advocacy Email List to stay in the know.
We Create: Joint Art Project
“We Create: Joint Art Project” is a signature survivor- and caregiver-led opportunity to create and leave art—as a gift from the gynecologic cancer community and a remembrance—in each region where IGCS holds a Global Meeting. Everyone who attends the meeting can contribute to the art piece, perhaps through a paint brush stroke or a mosaic tile placement. IGCS will provide the supplies; you will each contribute your own artistic touch.
IGCS will include an art project in most major advocacy-community events and encourage others to do the same, providing basic guidance and templates. We will also produce "We Create" projects virtually.