The IGCS Annual Global Meeting is held in different regions of the world each year, providing members and gynecologic oncology professionals with opportunities to share research, collaborate with colleagues, and receive education from an international faculty of world-class experts in gynecologic cancers.
The IGCS Annual Global Meeting provides an opportunity to:
- Enjoy a multi-disciplinary program that covers the latest cutting edge science and innovative developments.
- Submit abstracts for publication in an online supplement to the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer.
- Learn from internationally acclaimed leaders.
- Network with colleagues from around the world.
THE ANNUAL GLOBAL MEETING OF THE INTERNATIONAL GYNECOLOGIC CANCER SOCIETY
|Save the date for IGCS 2020
2020 Program Committee Chairs:
More information regarding the 2020 Global Meeting is coming soon.
New York, NY
The 2021 Global Meeting will be held at the Javits Center in New York, NY. The exact date and additional details will be posted as they become available.
IGCS 2019 Attendees: Claim CME/CPD before October 19, 2019:
- Complete the anonymous online evaluation
- Complete the credit claim form and submit
- The CME/CPD certificate will be available for download and/or print for your personal records.