In concert with the IGCS Global Health Equity position, the Network is established with “the clear understanding that prompting, promoting, and inspiring maximum achievable health outcomes for every girl and woman (and thus every community)—wherever and under whatever circumstance she might live—are fundamental to the social justice and human rights imperative of global health equity.”
IGCS and Globe-athon to End Women's Cancers have merged to form the International Gynecologic Cancer Advocacy Network (IGCAN).
Read more about our initiatives, partnerships, and programs:
- Uterine Cancer Awareness Month - A global initiative from IGCAN and advocacy partners
- IGCS and Globe-athon Join Forces
- IGCS and World Ovarian Cancer Coalition: A Strategic Advocacy Partnership
- The Every Woman Study™ Low- and Middle-Income Edition
- IGCS-IGCAN Gynecologic Cancer Patient and Caregiver Survivorship Study
- Global Patient Perspectives Roundtable Series
- Annual Gynecologic Cancer Survivor-Caregiver Advocacy Summit
Participants at the 2022 IGCS-IGCAN Advocacy Summit in New York, NY.
IGCS-IGCAN Educational Programs
Virtual Patient Perspectives Roundtables provide vetted information, assessments, and guidance from key opinion leaders and seasoned survivors/advocates. These events promote strategic conversations with health care and research communities around specific issues. Recordings of these roundtable sessions are available to the public.
The Annual IGCS-IGCAN Survivor-Caregiver Advocacy Summit provides education and networking opportunities to the gynecologic cancer patient advocacy community. Themes throughout the 2022 summit included discussion around patient advocacy in cancer research and clinical trials, and survivorship care programs