Surgical Resources Available to IGCS Members through AAGL Partnership
The function of SurgeryU is to deliver high-quality, high-definition surgical video to members of the AAGL and our partner societies through our live and on-demand video library.
Member Access to SurgeryU
IGCS Member Access to SurgeryU is temporarily disabled as of October 2, 2019. We apologize for the inconvenience and will restore access as soon as possible.
Key Statistics about SurgeryU
- Primary focus is to educate gynecologic surgeons of all levels on minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- The library consists of over 1,200 Surgical videos.
- Since 2009, SurgeryU live events have accrued over 1.5 million minutes of viewing time.
- SurgeryU has been viewed by AAGL members in over 110 countries.
- Content is peer-reviewed.
- Partner societies now have SSO access through their respective membership portals.
New features incorporated in SurgeryU, developed with trainee education in mind:
- An upgraded search engine to allow for finding videos faster and easier. Videos can now be searched by author, keywords, or type of content.
- Mobile friendly.
- Full length, narrated videos that appeal to learners of all levels.
- Ability to share links which allows the user to send and share specific videos with other surgeons.
- Ability to create playlists and save favorites.
IGCS Members with questions or requiring assistance to access SurgeryU, please email IGCS Membership Manager Cathy Fearing at firstname.lastname@example.org.