If you would like to see your event on this calendar, please email email@example.com.
Events must be related to the field of gynecologic cancers with the target audience of clinicians, researchers, or advocates (patient/survivors/family members/caregivers).
- This event has passed.
Cervical and Vulvar Cancer Guidelines: Recent updates to the NCCN Harmonized Guidelines
Sep 15, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
African Cancer Coalition webinar: Cervical and Vulvar Cancer Guidelines: Recent updates to the NCCN Harmonized Guidelines
Join guideline panelists from the African Cancer Coalition and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) to review recent updates to the NCCN Harmonized Cervical and Vulvar Cancer Guidelines for Sub-Saharan Africa.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Download the Guidelines from the NCCN website (free with registration) or using the NCCN Guidelines Mobile App
- Dr. Susan Citonje Msadabwe-Chikuni, MBChB, MMed (Clinical and Radiation Oncologist and Panel Chair @Cancer Diseases Hospital, Lusaka)
- Dr. Ntokozo Ndlovu, MBChB, Mmed (Radiation Oncologist and Clinical Epidemiologist @University of Zimbabwe/Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals, Harare)
- Dr. Khadija Warfa, MD (Obstetrician and Gynecologist and Gynecologic Oncologist @Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi)
- Professor Isaac Adewole, MBBS, DSc (Hons) (Obstetrician and Gynecologist @University of Ibadan, College of Medicine, Ibadan)
- Dr. Wui-Jin Koh, MD (Chief Medical Officer and Radiation Oncologist @National Comprehensive Cancer Network, United States)