IGCS gratefully acknowledges the following members for their generous donation of text books for the trainees in the IGCS Gynecologic Oncology Global Curriculum and Mentorship Program.
- Berek & Hacker’s Gynecologic Oncology (donated by Dr. Jonathan Berek)
- Gynecologic Radiation Oncology (donated by Dr. Patricia Eifel and Dr. Ann Klopp)
- Principles and Practice of Gynecologic Oncology (donated by Dr. Richard Barakat and Dr. Dennis Chi)
- PROLOG: Gynecologic Oncology & Critical Care (donated by ACOG)
- Williams Gynecology (donated by Dr. John Schorge)
We also acknowledge site-specific support for the training site in DaNang, Vietnam. The international mentors to Vietnam (Dr. Linda Van Le, Dr. Tri Dinh, and Dr. Joseph Ng) have donated textbooks and other learning resources. Specifically, Dr. Van Le has donated the following texts:
- Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology 12th Ed.
- Te Linde’s Atlas of Surgical Gynecology
- Textbook of Radiation Oncology