It also serves as a great opportunity to network with colleagues from around the world.
Registration Is Open
IGCS will offer in-person and virtual registration options for the 2022 IGCS Annual Global Meeting
to be held September 29 - October 1.
Registration features a flexible approach to allow ease of converting between an in-person and virtual ticket.
Details between the options are outlined below.
Join us in NYC!
- Access to multiple halls of live scientific programming
- Ability to earn CME credits
- Access to the Opening Ceremony and Annual IGCS Business Meeting
- Access to networking events
- Access to the sponsor conversation area (in lieu of exhibits)
- Access to the surgical film & poster area including scheduled poster sessions
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
- The opportunity to meet and network with speakers and colleagues
- Option to attend the Annual Survivor-Caregiver Advocacy Summit
- Access to all recorded sessions on-demand for 3 months post-meeting
- Access to select scientific content live streamed from
- New York City. These sessions will include the interactive question & answer segments, polling, and more.
- Ability to claim CME credits for select sessions (must attend live stream to claim credits)
- Access to all educational content on-demand for 3 months post-meeting
- Access to abstracts/posters and surgical films online
- Ability to view the Opening Ceremony live from New York City
- Access to available Industry sessions featuring the latest research and technology
- Virtual tours of New York City attractions
Housing In NYC
- Trials in Progress Abstract submission deadline: Monday, July 11, 2022, 11:59 pm ET.
- Late-Breaking Abstract submission deadline: July 11, 2022, 11:59 pm ET
- Oral, Poster, and Surgical Film submission deadline was Monday, May 9, 2022.
IGCS is excited to announce Tal Zaks, MD, PhD, as a special guest speaker for Friday's Guest Lecture Session at the Annual Global Meeting live in New York City.
Dr. Zaks is a Partner with OrbiMed. He was recently the Chief Medical Officer at Moderna, where he led the development of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine and other key programs. Previously, Dr. Zaks held senior leadership positions in drug development at major pharmaceutical companies, including Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Zaks received his M.D. and Ph.D. from the Ben Gurion University and conducted post-doctoral research at the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
IGCS is honored to have Dr. Zaks as one of the keynote speakers at IGCS 2022.
His session will include:
- An explanation of the development of the COVID-19 vaccine
- The path to FDA approval and wide-spread vaccination
- The role of mRNA vaccines for other diseases, including cancer
This session is supported in part by The GOG Foundation, Inc. and GOG Partners.