We are 3 weeks away from IGCS 2022 and cannot wait to welcome our delegates to the Big Apple. IGCS 2022 already has over 1,100 in-person registrants and over 500 virtual registrants from 87 countries and there is still time to join us!
Registration pricing increases September 13 @ 11:59 pm ET. Register now!
In-Person Registration | Join us in NYC!
- Access to multiple halls of live scientific programming
- Ability to earn CME credits
- Access to the Opening Ceremony and Annual IGCS Business Meeting
- Access to networking events
- Access to the sponsor conversation area (in lieu of exhibits)
- Access to the surgical film & poster area including scheduled poster sessions
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
- The opportunity to meet and network with speakers and colleagues
- Option to attend the Annual Survivor-Caregiver Advocacy Summit
- Access to all recorded sessions on-demand for 3 months post-meeting
Virtual Registration | Connect from your home or office
- Access to select scientific content live streamed from
- New York City. These sessions will include the interactive question & answer segments, polling, and more.
- Ability to claim CME credits for select sessions (must attend live stream to claim credits)
- Access to all educational content on-demand for 3 months post-meeting
- Access to abstracts/posters and surgical films online
- Ability to view the Opening Ceremony live from New York City
- Access to available Industry sessions featuring the latest research and technology
- Virtual tours of New York City attractions
- September 8th, 2022: Abstracts submitted during the regular abstract submission period and accepted into the IGCS 2022 scientific program for the below presentation categories:
- Oral Abstract Presentations
- Focused Plenary Abstract Presentations
- Featured Printed Poster Presentations (Poster Rounds)
- ePoster Presentations
- ePoster Presentations – Trials in Progress
- Featured Surgical Film Presentations
- On-Demand Surgical Film Presentations
- September 14th, 2022: Seminal Abstract Presentations
- September 29th, 2022: Late-Breaking Abstract Presentations
*Please note that only abstracts of presenting authors registered for the IGCS 2022 Global Annual Meeting by August 11th, 2022 are included in the IGCS 2022 scientific program. If you are a presenting author and have completed your registration after August 11th, please contact the Secretariat to confirm your participation status.
**Any changes to abstracts (i.e. presenter changes and withdrawals) after the above key dates will not be included in the Abstract E-Books.
Tal Zaks, MD, PhD
Partner with OrbiMed, Chief Medical Officer at Moderna, where he led the development of the company’s COVID-19 vaccine and other key programs
Douglas Lowy, MD
Acting Director and Principal Deputy Director of the National Cancer Institute and National Institutes of Health
Research Advocate on the Scientific Advisory Committee of the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance (OCRA); incoming Chair of the NCI Council of Research Advocates; ovarian and breast cancer survivor
Tashanna Myers, MD
Division Chief of Gynecologic Oncology at Baystate Medical Center and Member of the GOG Foundation’s Patient Advocacy and Clinical Trials Equity Committee