It’s membership renewal season. Through your IGCS membership, you are a vital part of the most expansive and inclusive non-profit society dedicated to improving the lives of those affected by gynecological cancers globally.
Thank you for being a member of the IGCS.
Helpful information for renewal:
- If you do not remember your username or password, you can click the "lost password" link on the sign-in page or email email@example.com for help.
- You will be required to review and save your profile information before you submit your payment. If a required field has not been completed, the system will not allow you to proceed to payment.
Through the work of many IGCS provides year-round education, mentorship and training opportunities, and most recently, advocacy and outreach programming in support of our mission. Click to review your member benefits.
Key milestones reached in 2022:
- Launched the IGCS Education360 Learning Portal, a true learning management system, enabling us to effectively deliver educational content and training to gynecologic cancer professionals worldwide
- Expanded the Gynecologic Oncology Global Curriculum Mentorship and Training Program to over 20 sites in low-resource countries, building capacity for sustainable subspecialty training and research for future generations and graduating over 25 fellows who are the future leaders in these regions.
- Conducted a global study on ovarian cancer care (Project GEOCC) to determine practice patterns, access to, and standards of care globally to identify disparities in novel biologics and inform the future of ovarian cancer clinical trial development in underserved communities. Stay tuned for more information and how to get involved.
- Appointed IGCS’ first-ever Advocacy Committee driven by patient involvement to work on programs including research advocacy, survivorship programming, and building up our global network of advocacy organizations and patients and caregivers.
Thank you for renewing your membership and commitment to our shared mission. If you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.