Surgical Film Festival - Call for Films
Topic: Ultra-radical Procedures
Deadline: September 20, 2021, 11:59 pm ET.
- One film will be selected for presentation during the webinar.
- Speaker must be available to participate live during the festival: October 8, 2021, 10:00 - 11:30 am ET
- Notifications will be sent by September 28
- Films should be uploaded to a private dropbox folder
- Films should be uploaded using the following title: Surname_First Name_Film Title
- Film should focus on an ultra-radical procedure
- Film cannot exceed 8 minutes
- Film must include either sound or subtitles
- Film must be submitted in .AVI, .MOV, or .MP4 formats
- Film must be free of commercial or product bias
- Film must be sent in HD
Film Festival Information
- Lateral extended endopelvic resections
- Vascular bypass for a sarcoma
- MIS pelvic exenteration
- Robotic exenteration with an endoscopic double barreled wet colostomy
- Complete abdominal peritonectomy
Friday, October 8, 2021
10:00 - 11:30 am ET
See all time zones
Stay tuned for registration information.
IGCS surgical film festivals are organized by Vance Broach, Surgical Education Lead of the IGCS Education Committee.