Best of IGCS 2022 Annual Global Meeting Now Available for Purchase!
Did you miss the IGCS 2022 Annual Global Meeting? Good news — the Best of IGCS 2022 is now available for purchase on Education360 Learning Portal for 50% off. We’ve curated the most valuable sessions where expert faculty share their knowledge in plenaries, master sessions, and industry symposia.
Purchase today and receive access for up to two years (CME not available). Login to Education360 Learning Portal to view your discounted rate. Become a member and save even more and receive complimentary access member education, certificate programs, and additional benefits!
In-person and virtual attendees from IGCS 2022 Annual Global Meeting receive complimentary access.
Best of IGCS 2022 Annual Global Meeting includes the following sessions:
- Plenary 01: Oral Abstract Presentations
- Plenary 02: Oral Abstract Presentations
- Featured Speaker, Dr. Tal Zaks
- Plenary 04: Surviving PARPs - Separating between Opinions and Facts
- Plenary 05: Oral Abstract Presentations & Closing Ceremony
- Master Session: Cervical Cancer - Paving the Way to a Treatment Shift in Cervical Cancer
- Master Session: Ovarian Cancer
- Master Session: Uterine Cancer - Management of Endometrial Cancer in the Molecular Era
- Master Session: Vulvar Cancer - Modern Management
- Antibody Drug Conjugates as an Exciting New Drug Class - Industry Symposium by ImmunoGen
- Changing Paradigms in Endometrial Cancer Treatment - Industry Symposium by Eisai Inc.
- How do we define non-eligible for Platinum in Ovarian Cancer: Impact of prior therapies and novel strategies for treatment - Industry Symposium by Novocure
- It takes a village: Interdisciplinary management of patients with advanced cervical cancer - Industry Symposium by Seagen Inc. & Genmab
- Learning the ABCs: Advancements in Biomarker-driven Care for Gynecological Malignancies - Industry Symposium by GSK
- Molecular Profiling in Gynecologic Cancers: Now and Into the Future - Industry Symposium by Caris Life Sciences
- Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian Cancer - Unmet Medical Need Beyond PARP Inhibitors - Industry Symposium by Mersana Therapeutics, Inc.
- Secondary Laparoscopic Cytoreduction for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer in Case of Laparoscopic Primary Debulking Surgery
- Multidisciplinary Approach for Robotic Repair of Rectovaginal Fistula in A Patient with A History of Rectal Cancer